16 April 2008

Ria Walks Assisted!!!! 16 April

On the 16th, we drove down to Mormor's house for the Rhode Island part of the trip.

After dinner, as I was about to start Ria's bedtime routine, she decided that maybe Grandpa Henry had a point, and she should try some of this walking stuff. And, suddenly (if 18 months and 1 week old could count as "suddenly" when it comes to walking), there she was, walking around while holding Henry's hands. Woo woo!

Promptly she walked with Iain, and then with Henry again, and then with Mormor. (She, notably, refused to walk with her mother!)

Here's my very first properly edited video, with titles, even! For some reason my cross fade from Iain's walk to Henry's title screen disappeared, I hope you all forgive me. Also, despite the fact that Henry got her to take her 1st steps, I put Iain's video first, for obvious reasons ;-).

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, Mum

Bev said...

Yay! Way to go Ria!