Iain and I played with the camera again for a bit a few nights:

It was cool to figure out how to take functional moon shots with Dad's camera. Nice lens, Dad certainly didn't skimp on quality!
The kids did distance school (Iain's pic is with the fancy camera, Ria's with the cell phone. Hence the clear quality difference!

William and I, meanwhile, got excited about toilet paper (sorry, no picture commemorating finding that..... I have a picture but I'm too vain to post it!), yeast (a POUND of yeast, donated to our bready needs by my lovely sister!), bread, hot cross buns, and flopping on the couch far too much.


Hmm, that's just through April. I'd better change the title of the post! (It was going to be "How I spent my summer "vacation", but I haven't even finished spring yet.)



2 comments:
Great looking hot cross buns, well done to the chef!
Ooh, pictures! And a lunar eclipse! And mouth-watering hot-X buns!
Post a Comment