I thought I ought put up a few pictues from our trip, but....there's too many! We saw so many people and did so many things, that it excedes a reasonable blogging quanta. So, I'm going to just post a few random pictures that I particularly like ;-). enjoy!
(The full set of photos will....eventually....end up on the "usual" too many photos web page. Sorry you have to wait! erm, it could be QUITE a while....)
This is Iain and Robert at the Ontario Science Center, looking at something....dunno what....but it was obviously intriguing for 3.5 years olds. They looked so INTENT!

William, Iain and Micki: I like this one because of Micki's glasses. The photo looks like it could have been taken in the 70's, of our parents.

Iain on a big tractor of some sort. He just looks so darned cute!

I just like this one because Ria LOVED licking the pickle (kosher dill). Not something i expected a 6 month old to like.

Ria and Danielle: Danny looks just SO nonchalant.
No comments:
Post a Comment